The ES 165 KX3 is a very complete kit offering remarkably extensive frequency response (45 Hz – 22 kHz). Its main advantages are the excellent power handling and the very realistic soundstage.
Composed of two 6½” (165 mm) woofers and two 3″ (80 mm) mid-range speaker drivers with Kevlar cones, it offers a very rich and dynamic mid-range and very low frequency response (45 Hz). The two bi-amped ‘M’-shaped tweeters guarantee a precise high end with perfect definition.
This kit is composed with two 6,5” woofers and two 3” speakers.
- 3-way component kit
- Diameter: 6½” (165mm)
- Voice coil diameter: 19/16″(40mm)
- Voice coil height: 02/3″(16.5mm)
- Motor: Magnet
- Tweeter: TKMX (“M” profile aramid fiber inverted dome)
- Cone: Composite K2 Power “W” sandwich cone
- Surround: Tuned Mass Damper (TMD)
- Separated crossover: 6-12/12/12dB
- Tweeter Adjustable level: +3; 0; -3dB/oct
- Max.power: 240W
- Nom.power: 120W RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 93dB
- Frequency response: 45Hz- 22kHz
- Impedance: 4 ohms