The very special Dynamic A-Class circuitry combines the best power efficiency with a superb acoustic performance.
- Full Complementary Solutions and power BJTs devices to reach an extraordinary sound experience.
- Dual Mono & SMD technology
- Zero Negative Feedback to avoid any kind of intermodulation distortion.
- Direct Drive capability to achieve the shortest signal path.
- A-Class on Demand proprietary technology circuitry assures always the best working point of the output transistor to match the real A class needs.
- Smooth Harmonics Power Clipping Controlled circuitry avoid a sharp saturation of the output stages when the signal is near to the power supply rail level.
2 Channel A Class amplifier / Dual Mono
- 100 Watt per channel @ 4 Ohm < 1% THD+N
- Sn Ratio: > 77 dBA (ref: 1 Watt into 4 Ohm)
- 100 Watt per channel @ 4 Ohm
- 200 Watt per channel @ 2 Ohm
Input sensitivity (Power rating ref):
- 0.2 V ÷ 5 V
- Straight input to the output stage
- Dinamically controlled class on demand
“AB” class threshold:
- 30 WattRMS