HELIX DSP MINI MK2
The smallest HELIX signal processor gets a worthy successor with the DSP MINI MK2. Like its ancestor, this compact DSP is a real technology package. A powerful 64 Bit audio DSP and BurrBrown converters combined with 96 kHz sampling rate and high resolution audio bandwidth up to over 40 kHz provide exceptional sound quality. The MK2 is also at the top level in terms of measured values – a higher maximum output voltage of 6 Volts, significantly increased signal-to-noise ratio and reduced THD ensure the perfect sound.
Of course, the DSP MINI MK2 is based on the ACO platform with 32 Bit CoProcessor, which not only handles all control tasks with incredible speed, but also enables proprietary sound effects such as Augmented Bass Processing or RealCenter and, last but not least, a channel-separated Input EQ including Input Signal Analyzer (ISA).
- Extremely powerful 64 Bit “fixed point” Audio DSP with 1.2 billion MAC operations per second
- High Resolution audio bandwidth up to more than 40 kHz for unrivalled sound quality
- A/D and D/A signal converters from BurrBrown
- Advanced CoProcessor (ACO) for extended feature set
- Input Signal Analyzer (ISA) and InputEQ
- DSP Sound Effects (SFX) such as the “Augmented Bass Processing” which dynamically optimizes the bass response of the subwoofer, the “StageXpander” that significantly widens the
- stereo perspective, the “RealCenter” function, which allows a perfectly focussed sound staging for both driver and co-driver and much more
- 10 internal memory locations for sound setups
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP.3 circuit and Auto Turn-On function
- Optical digital input in SPDIF format
- Compact, future-proof Smart Control Port (SCP)
- HEC slot for system expansions for additional input / output modules like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Freely definable signal routing with separate matrices for line, SPDIF and HEC/AUX
- Optimal signal path and power supply for further improved sound quality
- “Ground lift” switch to avoid ground loops
- Very compact dimensions for easy integration into the vehicle
- Easiest configuration via the intuitive DSP PC-Tool V4 software