HELIX M FOUR
4 Channel Class D Amplifier with integrated active crossover
With generously 100 Watts RMS per channel into both 4 Ohms and 2 Ohms load this amp will heat up your voice coils in no time despite its super-compact dimensions. On the other hand the M FOUR stays totally cool thanks to the highly efficient Class D design topology. 3-channel or 2-channel configurations are possible as well, delivering up to 2 x 200 Watts RMS of clean and undistorted output power.
Needless to say that the M FOUR is equipped with a bunch of intelligent attributes like “start-stop capability” and proprietary “ADEP” highlevel input so that it easily deals with all installation challenges of modern cars. Finally the extensive audio features will offer a sound quality at its best.
- Small footprint Class D amplifier with high output power of 100 Watts RMS @ 4 and 2 Ohms load
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) and Auto Turn-On function
- Integrated, active crossover with highpass, lowpass and bandpass
- “Input mode” switch for flexible input signal routing
- SMD (Surface Mounted Device) manufacturing technology combines minimum space requirement with maximum reliability
- Exclusive, extremely compact and clean design with illuminated HELIX-logo and low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency