The HELIX P SIX DSP MK2 6-channel amplifier is not built to solely deliver loads of clean power; it also incorporates a cutting-edge 8-channel DSP with outstanding processing power. This amalgamation sets a completely new standard with its “Ultra HD Class D” amplifier technology.
Thanks to its 96 kHz sampling rate and an extended audio bandwidth of more than 40 kHz, this technological feat of precision engineering raises the bar in terms of sound quality.
The HELIX Extension Card (HEC) slot allows you to extend the devices possibilities well beyond the commonplace RCA jacks. Interfaces like a Bluetooth Audio Streaming module or a High Resolution Audio USB soundcard have been crafted to give you more options than ever.
Two fully-processed RCA outputs provide connectivity for daisy-chaining more amplifiers without a need for a second DSP.
The configuration of the internal 64 Bit DSP could hardly be easier thanks to the professional and user-friendly DSP PC-Tool software that offers almost unlimited sound tuning features.
Despite this impressive feat of engineering, the P SIX DSP MK2 has not shed its HELIX design heritage; it still has the clean design while remaining very compact for ease of installation.
- New “Ultra HD Class D” concept which combines the high-end sound quality of Class AB technology with the benefits of Class D amplifiers
- Full audio bandwidth up to more than 40 kHz thanks to 96 kHz sampling rate
- Cutting-edge, extremely powerful “fixed point” Audio DSP with 64 Bit resolution and 1.2 billion MAC operations per second
- 24 Volts compatible without the need to make any changes to the unit
- Six speaker outputs with up to 230 Watts RMS into 2 Ohms
- Two processed RCA outputs
- Inputs: 6 x RCA, 6 x Highlevel with up to 20V RMS input sensitivity, optical SPDIF input
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP circuit
- HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC) for additional input / output modules like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Compact design with low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
- Automatic Remote switch
Output power RMS / max.
- @ 4 Ohms Channel A – F: 120 / 240 Watts per channel
- @ 2 Ohms Channel C – F: 230 / 460 Watts per channel
Max. output power per channel
- Channel A – F: up to 140 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms
- Channel C – F: up to 260 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms
- Ultra HD Class D
- 6 x RCA / Cinch
- 6 x Highlevel speaker input
- 1 x Optical SPDIF (12 – 96 kHz)
- 1 x Remote In
- RCA / Cinch 2 – 4 Volts or 4 – 8 Volts
- Highlevel 5 – 10 Volts or 10 – 20 Volts
Input impedance RCA / Cinch
- 64 kOhms
Input impedance high level
- 13 Ohms oder 64 kOhms
- 6 x Speaker output
- 2 x RCA / Cinch
- 2 x Remote Out
Output voltage RCA / Cinch
- 3 Volts RMS
- 20 Hz – 44,000 Hz
- 64 Bit
- 295 MHz (1.2 billion MAC operations/second)
- 96 kHz
- Audio signal processor
- A/D: BurrBrown
- D/A: BurrBrown
Signal-to-noise ratio digital input
- 105 dB (A-weighted)
Signal-to-noise ration analog input
- 100 dB (A-weighted)
- < 0,008 %
- > 100
- 10.5 – 32 Volts (max. 5 sec.down to 6 Volts)
- 2200 mA
Max. remote output current
- 500 mA
- 3 x 20 A LP-Mini-fuse (APS)
- HEC slot, ADEP circuit, Auto Remote switch, Control Input